Article 1 | Applicability
These general conditions apply to all oral and written quotations and agreements and all the related actions, both of preparatory and executive nature.
Article 2 | Company Description
iamimpact focuses on training, coaching and workshops in the field of personal development, in the broadest sense. Iamimpact is a registered as a trade name of Best Regards at the Chamber of Commerce, Amsterdam, The Netherlands under number: 34206962
Article 3 | Definitions
Contractor is in this iamimpact who uses these terms when offering its services. Client is in this customer who uses the services of iamimpact. Under agreement is seen all agreements made between the client and the services to be offered. These arrangements will be confirmed in writing to the client after an interview by the contractor. If requested by the Contract, the Client will send one signed copy of the terms and conditions by mail or confirms this by email.
Article 4 | Execution of the Agreement
1. The Contractor shall execute the agreement to the best of its ability. Contractor has a obligation to the execution of the agreement and therefore can not be addressed nor be liable for a results obligation.
2. By confirming the agreement and these terms and conditions, the client gives permission to use her name and address information plus telephone number for entry in the customer database of the contractor for administration purposes.
3. The client shall ensure that all information, which the client deems necessary or which the client reasonably understands to be necessary for the execution of the agreement, will be provided to the contractor. If this information is not provided on time the contractor retains the right to suspend the execution of the agreement.
Article 5 | Prices and quotations
1. All offers and quotations made by the contractor, are without obligation, in regard to price, content and delivery and expire after 30 days.
2. Quotations are based on information available to the contractor.
3. An agreement is established when the contractor has received and has accepted and/or registered per mail a signed quotation or contract from the client.
4. In the agreement, further price agreements can be registered, such as hiring third parties, leasing property, resources, travel expenses, etc.
Article 6 | Payment Terms
1. Online payment shall be as specified on the prices & bookings section of the iamimpact website. Payment must be made in advance via the Pay Pal website att IAMIMPACT.
2. The contractor and client may also reach agreement on invoicing. Invoicing shall be as specified in the quotation. Payment must be made by transfer to IBAN NL 89 ABNA 0406 5862 92 att IAMIMPACT. The payment rate used is 14 days after the invoice date.
3. In case of failure to make timely payment or failure of payment, the client is legally in default and the contractor retains the right to end the execution of the agreement with immediate effect. Also, from that moment the client owes the contractor statutory interest on the outstanding amount. If the contractor outsources the claim for collection to a third party then the client will also pay any judicial and extrajudicial costs associated with this collection.
4. In the event of any objections regarding online payment via Pay Pal or the invoice, the client must contact the contractor in writing within two weeks after online payment via Pay Pal and/or receiving the invoice.
Article 7 | Duration and Termination
1. The agreement between client and contractor may be terminated at any time, or be extended by both parties.
2. Termination of this Agreement shall not affect the financial obligations still to be fulfilled.
Article 8 | Registration and payment for training and workshops with open enrollment
When registering for courses and workshops with open enrollment, the following payment terms:
1. For registration and enrollment to eight weeks or more before commencement: 10% of the offer
2. For registration and enrollment to four weeks before: 50% of the offer. The remaining 50% must be paid no later than four weeks prior.
3. Application and registration within four weeks before or during training or workshop: 100% of the offer.
Article 8.1 | Cancellation by the client for training and workshops with open enrollment
Client undertakes to inform the contractor in writing of any cancellation or change. In case of cancellation of registration by the client, both client and contractor will first consult each other to ensure appropriate alternatives. If no suitable alternatives are possible, at the discretion of the contractor, cancellation policies apply. Client is obliged to pay cancellation fees to the contractor, as follows:
1. Cancellation after enrollment up to four weeks before the cancellation: 50%.
2. Cancellation after registration within four weeks before the cancellation: 100%. This also applies to early termination, at the start, or when the client fails to appear at a scheduled meeting, training or workshop.
Article 8.2 | Cancellation by the contractor
Contractor reserves the right to cancel coaching, training or workshops, without giving reasons, or to refuse a client. Contractor undertakes to confirm the cancellation or refusal in writing and refund in this case 100% of the hitherto paid amount of the client on which the contract is terminated without further obligations or claims again and again.
Article 9 | The postponing of coaching appointments
1. If the client cancels the appointment made by him / her within 24 hours before the event the contractor will charge the cost and the client is obliged to pay it. Appointments that are canceled or postponed before this time will not be charged.
2. In case the client fails to appear at a scheduled meeting, the charges of the appointment will be charged and the client is obliged to pay it.
3. The Contractor reserves the right to reschedule or cancel calls appointments if they are not properly able to execute the agreement.
Article 10 | Confidentiality
1. Both parties are obliged to keep secret everything that was discussed during or in connection with the coaching sessions, training or consulting work.
2. In the case of imminent danger to both the client and / or society, the contractor retains the right to break the secrecy and will inform the appropriate authorities.
3. If on the basis of a statutory provision or a court order Contractor is liable by law or by the court appointed third parties to provide confidential information and the contractor can not rely on a legal or recognized law to refuse, then the contractor is not liable for damages or compensation.
Article 11 | Liability
1. The Contractor accepts no liability, in any way, for damages caused by or in connection with its services.
2. The Contractor’s liability is limited to the invoice value of the contract, being that part of the assignment to which the liability relates.
3. Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 2 of this article, for an assignment with a duration longer than six months, the liability is limited to the invoice amount of the last six months.
4. The Contractor shall not be liable for direct or indirect damages incurred by the client as a result of actions or decisions taken as a result of or during a training, coaching session or consulting assignment. Client remains at all times responsible for the choices made.
5. Any liability of the contractor for loss of profits or other indirect or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever, is expressly excluded.
Article 12 | Complaint
1. If the client is dissatisfied with the work performed, he / she should makes this know in writing to the contractor within 14 days after the onset of the complaint.
2. After examining and discussing the complaint with the client, the contractor will implement the chosen solution as best as possible.