Congratulations on taking the first step to getting the clarity to build a successful coaching business. It means you've stepped out of your comfort zone. Great work!
You are most likely here because you are:
- Stuck in a daily routine or a job that no longer serves you.
- Not using your passion or fully expressing your heart. You feel unfulfilled.
- You know you have so much more to give.
- Short of time, energy and focus to build your coaching business.
- Unsure how to define niche, hone your ideas together to make sense.
- Uncertain how to find clients and create programs they love.
- Struggling to be visible, vocal and authentic to promote yourself.
- Insecure whether you have the capability and really can deliver.
- Afraid of being in a financially low place.
Here’s what I know is possible, you really can:
- Wake up every day excited, focused and energized to deliver amazing value to attract clients.
- Have the flexibility and independence in making an economic living through your business.
- Feel totally fulfilled, contributing to humankind with your valuable gifts.
- Get a business pieces in one place, to define your vision, your niche and your programs.
- Have total assurance and confidence that you can absolutely sing your own song and step into your own power.
- Completely own the gifts that you have to give to your clients.
- Create a beautifully balanced and authentic life.
- Let your heart sing, doing what you love.
Why I do things differently:
- I create easy and practical solutions for each client's specific needs (not 1-size-fits-all).
- I help clients get the clarity to excel in business, rather than relying on intuition alone.
- I support clients to practice new behaviours and actions to get sustainable results.
- I only work with clients are willing to take bold and courageous action together.
- I help each client overcome obstacles (practical and mental) to free the way for rapid growth.
- I’m not interested in clever marketing. I really want to help you move forward and transform your business into something that reflects you and drives happiness and prosperity your way.
How it works:
The golden rule I tell my clients and students is to first:
- Identify your coaching business goals you'd love to achieve.
- Discover the action steps to take you in the direction of your goals
- Look at anything that might be holding you back from achieving your goals.
We do this together in a 1 on 1 strategy call. And, if it looks like we’re a good fit together then I’ll share more details with you about my coaching and mentoring programs. This is when we can discuss the investment.
Let's connect in a complimentary strategy session. Select a date & time convenient for you here and I'll contact you.
What my clients say about working with me:
"Carl & JJ, I just wanted to express my gratitude to you for your teachings, inspiration, guidance and unwavering support.
Thanks to all the above my first workshop on Saturday went off so well. It was a great success and I loved every minute of it. It is my intention to make this the first of many more.
Attending the retreat in Tuscany has been a turning point in my life. I am extremely grateful for the opportunity you gave."
Yolande Olhaus, Johannesburg, South Africa
"I met Carl in October 2015 in Tuscany at his retreat. In just one year, I have experienced incredible changes in my business, my personal growth, and my relationships. I made progress, but the most vivid changes I have experienced in my business have been since I hired Carl as my 1:1 business coach beginning in May 2016.
Carl’s compassionate and encouraging, yet realistic, support has enabled me to grow from financially struggling coach and music teacher, to growing a coaching business that is on the cusp of an explosion. With his support, I have expanded my social media engagement, I have created my first online training program, and I am about to launch my own first retreat this December.
He has helped to shape my outlook as an Entrepreneur, bringing me back to reality when my head was in the clouds, and also lifting me up when I needed the support. He is also very smart. He calls me out (in a supportive way) when I need it but also provides an experienced perspective that encourages my personal and business growth."
Jennifer Lang, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Carl, I can't quantify how much value our work was to identify who I am at my core and to then match that with an ideal client profile and perfect niche.
Finally, seeing the missing link was like opening the curtains of a dark room to find glorious sunshine and blue sky outside.
A huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders and I already feel a shift in energy.
I can't wait to get started working on my business with my new focus.”
Yvonne Smith, Warrington UK
"Carl, Thank you for being a key, an answer, a serendipitous savior.
You have provided the tools for creating a systematic business.
You provided an opportunity to open myself to vision. And you introduced intimate and valuable connections across the world.
Thank you for finding a way to integrate your fantastic mind with your essential heart and bringing me on board for the Tuscany experience.
You are a master."
Natalie Scott, Salt Lake City USA
"Carl impressed me by the incisiveness of his questioning.
When I had a crisis of conscience about whether or not I wanted to continue coaching, Carl was the go to person. Why? My comfort zone is working with men and that combined with the questioning style worked well.
What I hadn’t counted on was the depth of the questioning, challenging and overall effort that went into ensuring that not only was I going to coach, but that I would do so totally as myself. Sure I’ve ranted and raved, laughed at and hated the questions, the homework and the occasional push to get going. I’ve also totally appreciated the commitment to guiding me to connect my very important spiritual self to my work and my approach to life. The results are already showing up and I am confident there are lots more to come.
Thanks so much Carl!"
Helen Ryan, Queensland, Australia
I believe in you:
I believe in what you’re here to do and bring into this world - I believe that if you pay attention to your hopes and dreams MORE than the voice of doubt and fear and follow a proven path - you really build a successful coaching business that makes your heart sing.
With joy & gratitude,