Last week, I got a lovely surprise.
Someone emailed me to say they were delighted to have found my website. My first thought was, “Hmm, that’s odd. I haven’t promoted my website recently.”
Turns out they found me because I got a shout out from someone else. Specifically, a lady who had shared my Facebook post about my upcoming coaching business training in Tuscany.
It got me thinking about the opportunity that sharing content presents to reach our target audience, for free, and how to encourage more sharing on social media and word-of-mouth.
That’s why, in this week’s episode, I offer 3 strategies to apply to your content creation, marketing and face-to-face interaction in order to attract your target audience:
- Stop convincing and what to do instead.
- Lift clients up and help them do these two things
- Grow your know, like and trust factor with these two forms of value.
Once you’ve had a chance to watch, I’d love to hear from you.
- What specific area of your business would benefit most from using these strategies?
- What else do you do to attract clients — especially when your efforts don’t appear to be paying off?
Did you like this article? Leave a comment below with your feedback.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Supporting your success,
PS: Want to skyrocket your coaching business to success? Book a complimentary strategy session with me, no salesy talk, just tons of value. Select a date & time convenient for you CLICK HERE
PPS: Get my step-by-step blueprint for a 6-figure coaching business at the Eat Pray Learn Retreat in Tuscany, Italy. LEARN MORE